We have over 20 years of experience representing landlords and tenants in negotiating disputes related to their ownership and tenancy of real property located in the San Francisco Bay Area.
We have represented clients in:
- Rent Board hearings
- Rent Board mediations and arbitrations
- Unlawful Detainer (eviction) proceedings
- Wrongful Eviction cases in San Francisco Superior Court
- Other affirmative tenant cases in all Bay Area Courts
- Negotiated move‑out's
- Security deposit disputes
- Master‑tenant/Sub‑tenant disputes
We provide diligent representation at REASONABLE rates, and are well-respected in the San Francisco legal community. Our attorneys and staff speak Spanish.
FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION AVAILABLE! Contact us now
Click Here For Eviction Timeline
(PDF-Shows Timeline and Steps In An Eviction)
Please Note: The law providing for a 60 day notice for no-fault evictions was adopted with a sunset provision and it expires on 12/31/2005. Notices issued on January 1, 2006 and later which would have been 60 day notices will be 30 day eviction notices. Notices issued before 1/1/2006 will continue to be 60 day notices.
Here are some helpful links to other websites that might assist you in researching your legal issue(s) prior to consulting with an attorney: